Interview Date & Timings : From 17/06/2019 to 21/06/2019 between 10:00 Am to 4:00 Pm.
Title : Junior Associate Architectural Draftsman Employment Type : Permanent Timings : 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM Possibility of Shifts : No Designated Week offs : Saturday and Sunday Department : Architectural & Drafting Services Experience : 0-2 years
Basic Knowledge in Architecture, Civil Terminology, Standards & AutoCAD.
Basic knowledge in preparing Residential, Multi-Storied buildings using relevant building regulations.
Designing, Execution and discussions with the team, Problem identifications and resolving skills.
Basic Knowledge in ArchiCAD is an added advantage.
Attention & Accuracy
Pro-active approach to problem solving.
Diploma (Architecture / Civil) / B. Tech (Civils) / B.E(Civils)
Interview Date & Timings : From 17/06/2019 to 21/06/2019 between 9:00 Am to 2:00 Pm.
Qualification : B. com / M. com Experience : 1-3 yrs (Min Six Months international calling experience) Shift Timings (IST) : 6:00 am - 3:00 pm.
To process documents at various stages of loan process in Australia.
To communicate and co-ordinate with various bankers & field officers in Australia for documentation and follow up.
To digitally ensure that the documentation is in line with the process over Podium(software for mortgage management).
Providing loan approvals, breakdown & short fall of funds to clients.
Taking Client's queries, re loan progress, loan repayments, progress payment updates.
Calling lenders, solicitors, valuers as when required for any updates and follow ups.
Knowledge in Mortgage Process.
Excellent communication skills.
Dealt with International customers/ Experience in Voice process.
Hands on MS Excel & Word.
We are pleased to inform you that we have Walk-ins for Technical Support Executive from 17/06/2019 to 21/06/2019 between 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
Qualification : Any Degree with IT Certification (CCNA, MCITP) Experience : 3-5 yrs Shift Timings (IST) : Australian Voice Process (2:30 Am to 11:30 Am or 4:00 Am to 01:00 Pm) (Shifts can change depending on Roster or Day light saving (Rotational).
Rounds of Interview:
First Round : Screening Second, Third & Fourth Rounds : Technical Final Round : Human Resources.
1. Excellent Knowledge of windows desktop, in particular window 10.
2. Good knowledge of Active Directory and Basic Office 365 administration skills.
3. Support hardware issues related to PC desktops, laptops, networking and Cisco phones
4. Able to work effectively with vendors and suppliers by logging tickets and service requests.
5. Hands on experience with Ticketing tools is (Jira HelpDesk would be preferred)
6. Knowledge of VMware and Citrix or virtualization in general
7. Knowledge of Cisco CUCM / Unity/ PLM - Not mandatory
8. Knowledge on Backup platforms (Veritas Backup, Veeam Backup, etc...)
9. Excellent Comm Skills / Technical Skills / Trouble shooting skills / Customer Handling Skills